Guest rooms should be designed in a way to make your guests feel like home. The guest room should be welcoming and tranquil. To build a guest room that exudes a feeling of calm and comfort, you should start with painting the room in the right colors. Choose colors that are universal and look pleasant. Good color on walls acts as a great canvas for further decorations in the room and is helpful in creating a comfortable environment for your guests. Let’s take a look at the best colors to paint your guest room: –
- White White is the color of peace. It will give the room a very clean, soothing and comforting look. If you have a room that gets ample natural light this color can do wonders. White color goes well with yellow, greys and pastel pink. Using these colors with white you can create beautiful walls. White is a great choice for residential painting, and if decorated with plants it will be the perfect guest room color.
- Blue Blue is a versatile color. You can choose dark blue, ultramarine, and if you want to work with various tones, you can choose pastel blues too. Pastel blues colors give a lot of freshness to the walls. Dark and Ultramarine blue is bright and lively colors. With white color curtains and furniture, ultramarine looks spectacular.
- Lilac The room painted in Lilac screams of spring. Lilac painted walls create a calm and serene vibe in your guest room. This color can be paired with white and soft yellows. Since Lilac is a muted pastel, you can create a unifying palette by creating similar colors furniture and decor in the room. White and Lilac can create beautiful and lively guest rooms.
- Pink Blush Pink and Pastel pink are a rage in contemporary residential painting. Pink will look great in guest rooms as it looks luxurious, artistic, and exudes calming energy at the same time. It’s feminine color, but when paired with whites and sunset orange and yellow it looks ultra-chic. To add more drama to the guest room choose rose gold and copper metallic furniture for an antique look.
- Caramel Caramel is a timeless and classic color. This color gives the guest room the right amount of warmth. You can use beige and brown tones to create a unifying color palette. Caramel looks cozy and comfortable.
- Cream Cream is a universal color liked by many. It is warm, comforting, and tranquil. Cream with whites and pastel look very serene. Brown and earthy tones also work wonderfully with cream. Cream-colored walls with dark wooden furniture and some houseplants will create magic in your guest room. The cream is one of the most used colors in residential painting in NJ.
Create Beautiful Guest Rooms with Our Residential Painting Service
Pizzazz Painting has been painting houses for more than a decade. We use only high-quality products that are durable and will last a long time. Get your guest house painted in beautiful colors with us! We also offer a FREE color consultation service with every job.